Re: [oletrucks] 55-59 Rear Cab Floor Support

To: h.vandalen11@chello.nl, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55-59 Rear Cab Floor Support
From: Ribbit2@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:32:44 EST
It is the brace in the back behind the gas tank that the cab mounts and the
two bolts that hold the back of the cab to the frame go through. All the parts
places sell the rear cab mount bushings and stuff. It goes all the way across
the bottom of the cab, about 4 or 5 feet long. I imagine you would have to
pull the cab to replace it. If you need more info I can scan the page from the
Chevy assembly manual (57).

Jim H
57-3100-SB