[oletrucks] 55-59 Rear Cab Floor Support

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 Rear Cab Floor Support
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:00:26 -0500
In looking through Brothers website I came across an item for the cab floor
on a
55-59,  it is called the rear cab floor support.

My question is where exactly does this part go.  I looked at my 58 GMC cab
and I don't see anything like it.  Does anyone know.

The item can be viewed at: http://www.brothersonlinestore.com/store_ns.asp
and then entering "rear cab floor support" in the search area and it will pull
up the item which you can click on to see the picture.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net