RE: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Rack

To: <Cadamsarch@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Rack
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:29:04 -0500
Culver,

Thank you very much for this excellent description! I looked through my
assembly manual, but missed that page somehow. Just to be sure I understand,
the flat stock mounts on the top side of the bed side angle?  So, it is
visible, while the other angle iron brace is hidden behind the bedside and
under the bed wood?

Regards, Jim W.