Re: [Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint]

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint]
From: Scot Stockton <auriclux@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:18:16 -0800
I echo Alan's sentiment.

In fact I just bought $400 of stuff from them Friday at their annual 10% off
sale.

Now, I remind everyone that I happen to be able to walk into their showroom,
but every time I've been there, I've gotten great service.

Also, what I've purchased from them has been great - what comes to mind
particularly is that the patch panels I used were of heavy gauge metal.  A
pleasant change from what I've been able to find for ohter vehicles.

Maybe they just like my face.

Maybe I should mention that I don't get kickbacks nor am I related to the
owners in any way.

And here's something I could do, if there's any interest, next time I go
there, I could take this complaint to the counter to see what to see how they
react.  What do you think Mike?  Others?

Scot