RE: [Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint]

To: "Scot Stockton" <auriclux@usa.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint]
From: "Thomas, Robert" <RThomas@ButteCounty.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:40:24 -0800
Scot & All:

I am disheartened to read all the messages back & forth, & they
apparently don't have someone on the list like Chevy Duty does.

With that said, I think (1) they should be notified of all the
rumblings; (2) they should be given an opportunity to respond; (3) my
dealings with them, both in person & over the phone, has been good, and
I still plan on using them again, despite all the negative posts.  Like
Scott, I am not related in any way and pay retail for all I buy.

Can we put this thread to bed?

RT