Re: [Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint]

To: Scot Stockton <auriclux@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint]
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:49:21 -0500
Scot Stockton wrote:

> And here's something I could do, if there's any interest, next time I
> go there, I could take this complaint to the counter to see what to
> see how they react.  What do you think Mike?  Others?

Not a bad idea.  I've purchased a lot from them too, and always thought
it was good quality merchandise ... but that's no excuse for ignoring
the old success-adage:  "The customer is always right!"

Look at all the bad publicity they bought for themselves ... for a $20
difference in a good-paying customer's bill.

Pretty stupid, man -- definitely BAD business tactics.  And probably
due to some disgruntled employee who just doesn't give a hang.

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/