[oletrucks] Windshield Washer Unit

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Windshield Washer Unit
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 10:26:42 -0500
Does anyone out there have a windshield washer unit installed in their
restomod? I'd like to install a windshield washer reservoir and pump in the
well behind the seat in my '53 Chevy 1/2 ton. The problem is that the
reservoir/pump units you can buy at your local flaps look really cheap and I
don't think they could pump the fluid that far.  Ideally, I'd like to find a
reservoir/pump unit from an auto salvage - I just don't know what year, make
and model to look for.  Any ideas!

Thanks in advance!

Jim W.