RE: [oletrucks] S10 4X4 Frame

To: raknotts@qwest.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] S10 4X4 Frame
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 05:17:16 -0700
Why would you want to put an old engine in a new frame swap?  I thought that
the beauty of the frame swap was the modern engine, suspension,
transmission, steering and other stuff in an OLD Pcup.

The frame swap donor would have to be have the same wheel base as the 49 (or
really close to it).

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window