[oletrucks] U-joint.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] U-joint.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:03:08 -0500
Hey,

Happy Holidays everyone. Can someone out there in this great collective tell
me the u-joint I will need when I hook up my 1955 1st rear end? I have my
T-5 tranny and the rear end ready to go with the newly painted frame and
mono-leaf springs. I never bothered to figure out what the u-joints will be
for each end. I guess I assumed they both were 1310, but never confirmed
that.
Any one have some suggestions for a drive shaft. I either need to find one
that will fit with the correct ends, or have one made.

Thanks for any help.

Bill Schickling