[oletrucks] Re: Radio problem

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Radio problem
From: Charles Culver <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 13:28:02 -0600
I have a problem with my original radio in the '50 model.  I had it
completely rebuilt, and since that time it has not worked right.  When I
first turn it on, it works great.  Then after about a minute, once it
has warmed up, the sound just fades away.  I turn it off, let it cool
down, and the same thing happens again.  I have checked the ground, and
find no problem there.  Could this be a tube?  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)