[oletrucks] starter

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] starter
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 20:04:19 +0000
The problem was that the starter on my 235 was from a 50s 215. Since the
engine on my 50 chevy pu was changed for a 62 235. so now I am trying to find
a 62 chevy starter and no one has one . there books only go back to 63 or 64
so if anyone knows where i could get one please share . I got a part number
AC delco 323-218 but the dealership doesnt have it and napa oreillys and
autozone cant even order one from the warehouse . but one guy is trying to
get a different part number one that they might carry . I cant look in my
catalogs for one since there all for 50s cheverolet.