[oletrucks] starter

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] starter
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:21:57 +0000
I found a new starter for a 235 but it wouldnt bolt on my 235s bellhousing so
im assuming that the guy who I bought the truck from used the 50s 215
bellhousing and starter. *So now Im stuck with the problem of converting a
50s starter to one with a solenoid* I already bought a new clutch and had the
flywheel and pressure plate turned at a machine shop also the bell housing
cleened and primed so im not to keen about trashing those and getting
different ones.