[oletrucks] 50 Chevy 3/4 ton

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 50 Chevy 3/4 ton
From: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:10:35 -0600
Ive got a line on a1950 Chevy 3/4 ton all redone with a super paint job. He
wants $5000 . This I believe is a 3600 series. Are these 3/4 tons as
collectable as the 3100 series 1/2 tons . Do  most of the parts interchange.
Do you think Im better off to wait for a 1/2 ton? Do these have the same value
as a 1/2 ton ?   I have a 1955 Chevy 1/2 ton. If both were in mint condition
which would be worth more? Is there anything I should be concerned about as
far as buying a 3/4 ton.? Would it make a good street rod or am I better off
with a 1/2 ton. Any hely wouled be appreciated Thanks Mark