[oletrucks] off topic and unusual efi questions

To: virtualvairs@corvair.org, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] off topic and unusual efi questions
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:57:11 -0800 (PST)
Sorry for the off-topic post, but I figure that this was where I could get
appropriate
input...

1--What are fuel injector nozzles typically made of?  Stainless?

2--Are there any really small/low flow injectors out there?

I have an application, where, believe it or not, I need to control down to 10
milli-liters/minute.  Yes, I know I could go with a real low duty cycle, but I
would
like to keep the flow as constant and even as possible.

Thanks for any assistance,

Mark Noakes