RE: [oletrucks] off topic and unusual efi questions

To: <mark@noakes.com>, <virtualvairs@corvair.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] off topic and unusual efi questions
From: "Schorn, Tim" <Tim.Schorn@fortworthgov.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:49:43 -0600
Mark, you might also look at motorcycle injectors. Don't know what impedance
they run but you know the saying...just throw more money at it and it will work!

     Tim in Ft Worth
      50 Chev dlx

--

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I figure that this was where I could get
appropriate

1--What are fuel injector nozzles typically made of?  Stainless?

2--Are there any really small/low flow injectors out there?