Re: [oletrucks] just stuff for conversation

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] just stuff for conversation
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:57:14 -0800
Wayne, I'm jealous - you're driving around in your truck!

I'm glad you like the gear swap - I'm actually getting ready to go the
opposite direction in the El Camino - maybe. I'm torn between the great gas
mileage (20+ out of a 350/350 combo) I get on the highway and wanting to
have some decent acceleration off the line.

But anyway - I'm also interested in any response to your question - the date
is getting close for us to finish the drive train and I need to install the
shaft soon.

For an update on the '59 - go to http://www.wsu.edu/~rsain

- Ryan