[oletrucks] More Conversation ( Front Brake Question )

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] More Conversation ( Front Brake Question )
From: Tezzme2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:06:24 EST
I recently replaced the front wheels cylinders on my 51 1/2 ton ( All stock
brakes except master cylinder is a airhart after market )i have bleed the
brakes at least 4 or 5 times and still have the same problem .When i first
drive
the truck the first few miles if i touch the brakes it goes hard left, but if i
ride the brakes a little it then stops fine. I assume  there must be air still
in the lines somewhere? I did get some brake fluid on the left side brake
shoes, could this be causing the problem. I also have manually adjust the
brakes
up (they seem to be the same). Any ideas ?

                               Thanks in advance
                                                          Steve