[oletrucks] PA Registration Question

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] PA Registration Question
From: "Larry Winters" <lwin517@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:34:47 -0500
Dan, and list;
I have a  1950 Chevy pickup that has been modified.  My understanding is that
I can't register it as Classic or Antique since it is modified (engine,
suspension, etc).  Streetrod tags are for 1948 and back. Other than regular
truck tags,
what is there? I did see a modified section, would this fit? What will I
have to do?  I really don't want a regular tag.
Also, is there a way to display year of manufacture tags in PA?
Thanks
Larry