Re: [oletrucks] PA Registration Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] PA Registration Question
From: James Collins <jxc7@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:51:06 -0500
I heard you had  to send the registry photographs of your "Antique"
from four sides and some bimbo down in Harrisburg looks at it and if
it looks old and "normal" then it passes. They don't ask for pictures
of your engine compartment or pictures of the suspension as far as I
know. They must have a website that goes into all of this stuff. I
don't know why I even think of asking a human anything anymore, just
go to google. I know a guy in town that has a 50 Chevy pickup with an
old dodge engine in it and it's painted some wild blue color that is
definitely not stock and he's running antique plates on it. He drives
that thing to work everyday at the post office and I often see it
parked in the "Lowes" parking lot where it seems I spend much too
much time and money. I plan to put a Chevy 250 inline 6 in my "50
pickup," soon I hope. It's got disc brakes in front and a slider
window in the rear. It's not registered yet but I expect to go
"Antique." Maybe I won't be as lucky as the guy in the blue truck.
Where are you at in PA? I'm in State College.

James