Re: [oletrucks] PA Registration Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] PA Registration Question
From: scott-tyson@att.net
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:36:59 +0000
>I can't register it as Classic or Antique since it is modified (engine,
 suspension, etc).  Streetrod tags are for 1948 and back. Other than regular
 truck tags,
 what is there? Also, is there a way to display year of manufacture tags in PA?<

I checked the DMV website also. It has a wealth of information (only
if you're looking for the simplest of information). It doesn't even
have the most current emmisions information. Our tax dollar at work.

I suggest going to your local state representative. I'm in southeast
Pa and Robert Godshall, my representative, and his staff have always
been very helpful in the past on various issues.

I would also like to use a restored 1951 tag as my registration so let
me know what you find out.

Scott