[oletrucks] Going Downhill

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Going Downhill
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:24:53 EST
 Boy, times are really getting tuff around here. It's so bad, that yesterday,
I resorted to buying a GMC. Of course the GMC is 42 years newer than the
Chevy. It has a few options the Chevy doesn't have like, a windshield, side
glass,
shiny paint, and non-vented cab corners. Maybe I can take some of the emblems
off the '58, and put them on the '00, and no one will notice that it's a GMC.

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.
http://community.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE