Re: [oletrucks] Seat for 1950 AD truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Seat for 1950 AD truck
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:55:26 -0500
Mikecdk@aol.com wrote:

> Almost done with my truck but.....
>
> I'm too tall for it!

I've wondered about that!  I'm only 5' 7" and my truck is "perfect"
size-wize ... anyone 6' tall or more would have to have a problem!  You
can lower the seat, but then I imagine your legs would have a problem
... and then if you raise the seat to accommodate your legs, you head's
gotta be arguing with the roof!

The previous owner of my truck was 6' 3" ... the seat was really LOW
and there's a tele-tilt steering wheel -- maybe that helped him out.

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/