RE: [oletrucks] Seat for 1950 AD truck

To: <Mikecdk@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Seat for 1950 AD truck
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:01:04 -0500
Mike,

There was a recent article in the February Custom Classic Trucks magazines
about striping the back of the stock seats of everything except the frame
and the thin web of wires that the springs attached to. They screwed a piece
of ply-wood to the back and put a couple inches of foam and recovered with a
regular cover. They say it gives you an extra 3 inches of room.

Maybe that isn't enough.

Bill Schickling