[oletrucks] Speaking about temperature

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Speaking about temperature
From: "Patrick Sackrider" <phsackrider@chartermi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:18:22 -0500
I'm currently in the tear down phase.  I took the gauges out and thought
I'd check out whether or not the temperature gauge works.  The lowest it
seems to read is 140, I put it into hot water and it went to 220 which
matched my thermometer (bonus).  Question is why won't it go lower than
140 (the face shows it will go to 100) and is there some way to adjust
it?

Pat S.
'54 3600 5 Window
Saginaw

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]