[oletrucks] 59 Exhaust Parts Needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 59 Exhaust Parts Needed
From: "Eric StPhillips" <inventor@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:52:19 -0400
Hi All,
Anybody remove an original exhaust system from a 55-59? I'm looking for the
bracket that straps to the muffler and hangs from an arm riveted to the frame
rail. I tossed my original by mistake. My truck is a GMC long bed with the
inline six, not sure but the Chevy may have been the same.  I wouldn't mind
the tail pipe hangers as well even if they are rough. Any help appreciated.
Eric StPhillips