[oletrucks] Ignition key

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Ignition key
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:17:39 -0400
Here is a question for all of you electronic gurus on the list:  I have removed
the steering column from a 1993 Buick LeSabre and plan on installing it in my
54 3100.  I will also install a 1985 TPI 305.  Can the 1985 ECM be programmed
to take advantage of the "chip" in the key on the column for security?  Is this
more trouble than it is worth?  I plan on using this as a daily driver and
would like to be as secure as possible.

Thanks in advance for all of your thoughts and suggestions.

Rick Kremer
54 5 window
in parts in PA