RE: [oletrucks] 55 chevy truck door problems

To: "'Alan Horvath'" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 55 chevy truck door problems
From: "SCH (OldSub)" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:40:32 -0700
Now that is a fun idea!

I've been looking for a while for a way to create power door locks for my
'55 1st.  Using this approach I could simply turn off power to the solenoids
to 'lock' my truck.

You probably want actuators or solenoids instead of servos, but all the need
to do is pull the same tab your inside door handle pulls to release the
door.