Re: [oletrucks] 55 chevy truck door problems

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55 chevy truck door problems
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 02:35:37 -0400
Thanks, Steve

I'm *starting* to get a picture here ... if I was more familiar with
the operation of the bear claws it might make more sense to me.

Obviously, this actuator will move the latch mechanism on the bear
claws ... so, what engages the actuator?  If you're in the truck, how
do you open the door?  If you're outside of the truck, how do you open
the door?  What turns the juice on?

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/