Re: [oletrucks] AD Seats

To: wits_end@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Seats
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:18:44 EDT
Harry... I have '52 AD Suburban and a while back I was looking for for seats
(2nd & 3rd) for that truck. AD Suburban rear seats are rare...so we
experimented with TF seats. At least for Suburbans the 2nd & 3rd seats fit
perfectly and
line up with the AD mounting points. The front seat, however, was a different
story...the drivers section of the front seat was about 5" too wide, but the
little passenger jump seat was OK. The TF front seat is about 54 1/2 - 55" the
AD front seat is about 50".
Steve G.