Re: [oletrucks] throttle pull knob

To: Mask1966@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] throttle pull knob
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 13:31:29 -0400
My dad would so the same in the corn field---great memories huh!!!
In my early years dad would put me driving the straight line while they
gathered the corn--I figured out the clutch after a while as was going to
turn around at the end of the row and figured out why you always drive
forward in a corn field...
Going to be the smart little fellow I thought I would be, I backed up,
turned around and a nice corn stalk found its way between the front axle
and frame and drove itself right through the radiator!!!  Talk about a
pissed off pop.....

--wayne