Re: [oletrucks] '53 3/4 Ton Charging System

To: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '53 3/4 Ton Charging System
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:31:30 -0700
OK Paul
The basic circuit for charging with a generator is the small wire you have
connect with your battery cable at the starter goes to the ammeter, the
other terminal of the meter goes to the BAT terminal on the voltage
regulator. Now this same terminal goes to the light switch which feeds most
all other circuits except the horn .
Lee