Re: [oletrucks] '53 3/4 Ton Charging System

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '53 3/4 Ton Charging System
From: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:20:56 -0700
Bill, Ted :

        THANK you for digging through the rubble to troubleshoot this problem.
I just took the wires on top of the starter apart and need to find a few
connectors as they were  sad: eaten through, the one with electrical
tape had dried the tape out so that it was flaking off.. My goal is to
get this back to something approaching original condition ( that was why
I rebuilt the 235 instead of putting in something that does 65 mph
easily <g> )... The factory assembly manual tells you what color each
wire should be, so I'll be picking up another couple spools of wire
tomorrow as well.

        Hope this works.
        Thanks again for your time.

        Paul