Re: [oletrucks] Tow bar problem

To: "SCH \(OldSub\)" <Steve@OldSub.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tow bar problem
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:10:15 -0700
Steve it's best to have someone at the wheel of the towed vehicle when you
are doing slow maneuvering or off pavement slow turning. The front wheels
must be rolling for the caster to work. Get the '55 on the and no slow
turning and it will work fine.In 1960 I towed a '55 from Seattle to Florida
with another '55 no problem, and that was pre interstate days.
Lee