[oletrucks] Modern Seats for Task Force (55 2nd to 59) Trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Modern Seats for Task Force (55 2nd to 59) Trucks
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:33:35 -0500
Brad:
About a year ago, I did some measuring and found a front seat from a '97 and
up Buick LeSabre or Park Avenue would fit, but it doesn't have the seatback
tilt/flip forward that so many like (I planned to run the seat forward and
tilt forward to access the back if needed).  I like the Buick seat because
it has the shoulder belt built into the headrest (don't want to chop-up my
big window cab to install a shoulder belt anchor).

Recently Classic Trucks magazine or Custom Classic Trucks magazine (not sure
which), had a good article about what modern seats will fit in AD (48 to 55
1st) and TF (55 2nd to 59) trucks.  It would be in the last 1-2 months
issues.  May want to do a search on these magazines and locate the article.
If you aren't successfull, let me know, I still have the magazine at home.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Sparland, IL