[oletrucks] CAD drawings of AD trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] CAD drawings of AD trucks
From: tim <omahamail@fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:55:21 -0700
This may be an odd request, but I'm looking for CAD drawings of Advanced
Design trucks for a side project I'm working on.  If I can't find any,
I'll probably end up scanning in some of the factory assembly manual,
but I figured I should ask first if anyone on the list has drawn up
their truck in CAD software or run across any models on the Web.

Thanks,

-tim
54 Chevy 3100 "Peanut"
54 Chevy Panel