Re: [oletrucks] Update: Suicide Doors

To: Alfredo S Barrenechea <bigfred@unm.edu>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Update: Suicide Doors
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:25:12 -0700
At the time when we built the frame - steel was much cheaper than it is now!
We paid just over 300 for ALL the steel!! One recommendation - use 1/8 in
wall box if you decide to do it - I used 1/4" and it's just overkill.

Yes - I did get the kit from Jason at Suicide Doors. Great service and an
outstanding product.

- Ryan

Ps... Will be wearing my oletrucks shirt tomorrow down in Lewiston, ID for
Hot August Nights! See you there (I'll be in the white el camino - VISIONS
cc)