Re: [oletrucks] A bit desparate for help with the final stages

To: "Michael Lubitz" <mlubitz@texas.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A bit desparate for help with the final stages
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 18:56:26 -0700
Hi Mike & all
I am pretty sure the 216 flywheel will only go on one way, located by the
dowels. The cold setting for the valves is
Intake .006   Exhaust  .013
To still time engine, Make sure #1 is at top [both valves closed], With
timing mark at pointer and rotor pointing at #1 in cap, rotate dist
clockwise and then counterclockwise until points just open, tighten dist
bolt.
Many happy miles
Lee