[oletrucks] Advice needed on cleaning polished aluminum intake (on engin

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Advice needed on cleaning polished aluminum intake (on engine)
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:11:39 -0500
The show season is all but over in the midwest, and I've accumulated some
grit and grime with over 1500 miles on my truck this summer.  My polished
aluminium intake manifold is in need of cleaning and I'd rather not pull the
carb and distributor to clean it up (definately not pulling it off the
engine).

Anyone have some suggestions, a 'miracle' cleaning method or etc. before I
get the polish out and rub my fat fingers raw trying to get into the cracks
and corners?

Thanks in advance.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup