[oletrucks] Help with paint color for 216 for '46 3/4 ton pick up

To: "Ole Truckers" <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Help with paint color for 216 for '46 3/4 ton pick up
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlubitz@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 05:05:17 -0500
Guys,

I need more help.  Can you help me by verifying these "colors", please,
please?   I think that you may be the only one to know if I am headed in the
right direction and I want my 216 to be just right.  I am trying to make
everything look like it came from the showroom in '46.  And, though I hardly
believe it, I am almost ready to put the engine back in Buddy.  Here are my
questions:

1.  Exhaust manifold - high temperature cast blast
2.  Intake manifold - high temperature cast blast
3.  Starter, bell housing cast iron end - cast blast
4.  Starter non-bell housing cast iron end - cast blast
5.  Generator, pulley end - semi-flat black
6.  Generator, pot metal non-pulley end - pot metal color (kinda equal to
stainless paint)
7.  Distributor body - semi-flat black

I am hoping to finish the paint on some of this stuff tonight so any help
would really be appreciated!

Michael Lubitz
(512) 306-1681