Re: [oletrucks] lifting task force cab

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] lifting task force cab
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:34:24 +0000
Thanks to all. I decided to ditch the frontend loader idea, didn't want to
risk damaging an otherwise primo cab. 4 buddies & beer worked fine. of
course they also stuck around & smoked cigars, so much for working after
that! managed to lift it within my 8 ft tall barn. I've got acreage under
roof, all 8 ft or upstairs. short cows I guess.
thanks to all

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
59 3800 Panel 4sale