Re: [oletrucks] Brake hose question.

To: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake hose question.
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:32:59 -0400
I think the clips are to keep it primarily from rubbing up again the hole
that the hose/hard line runs through. If the clip is not there, the
abrasive action of the hard line or hose flapping against the hole would
eventually wear a weak point in one or the other and that could be a
problem..  --wayne