RE: [oletrucks] Brake hose question.

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Brake hose question.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:05:37 -0400
OK,

Thanks everyone for the feedback. When I first tried flipping the clips over
it seemed like there was no way they would go in, way too tight, but after
trying it again they went on with a moderate tap on the top. Now the clip
goes all the way down and fits tightly. This is much better.

I swore the little bent over flap on the clip sat on top of the mounting
tab, but that actually stops the clip from seating on the hose end. Flipped
so the tab juts out away from the tab, lets the clip go all the way down on
to the hose end and firmly holds the hose in place.

Seems so obvious now.

Humbled in the near frozen north,

Bill Schickling