[oletrucks] radiator

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] radiator
From: K50Chevy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:05:26 EDT
Well, my 50 chevy truck is almost ready to start, but the man at the radiator
shop said my radiator is no good. So I'm looking at radiators, I saw one in
the Chevy Duty catalog, any comments before I order? I have a 350sbc with an
automatic and it looks like they sell one just for my truck, but its nice to
hear if anyone else has good/bad feedback. Because we all know what a drag it
is
to pay 350. dollars for something that doesn't fit or work like it should.
  Thanks, Ken