[oletrucks] overflow tank

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] overflow tank
From: Luke Zsiga <zigga50@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:06:35 -0600
I am in a welding class and wanted to make my own overflow tank but I
am having troubles finding where to put it because my truck is in a
million pieces. so far I have made out of aluminium a 3'' x 3'' x
3foot rectangular box and was wondering if someone with an assembled
truck could check and see if this would fit anywhere in a 50 Chevy
engine compartment with a 235 I have not welded a top on yet so I can
still adjust the height. I was thinking of maybe welding two flanges
on it and drilling holes in those and mounting that to the radiator
bolts or to my fender well

Thanks

Luke Zsiga