RE: [oletrucks] overflow tank

To: "'Luke Zsiga'" <zigga50@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] overflow tank
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:30:21 -0500
Here ya go, Luke

The radiator is out in this pic but the support frame is in. This is a '55
1st series with a 235 engine.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2000/bb112600b.jpg

Here's a shot of my tank (purchased from the Filling Station). It's mounted
on the firewall and it is about 2" in diameter and 18" long. Work's great.
The coolant is always at the top when I take the radiator cap off (no air in
the system). I have about a 50/50 mix of coolant and the engine temp guage
rarely climbs more than a third of the way up the guage range. It probably
does not run hot enough.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2000/bb112600c.jpg

Here's the link to the article that these pics came from:

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2000/wip5a.htm

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)