[oletrucks] overflow tank

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] overflow tank
From: Luke Zsiga <zigga50@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:31:23 -0600
I didnt intend on it being so wide but I did plan on changing its
height as I havnt welded a top on it yet.  Right now all I have is a
cleened frame with a rebuilt engine on it but yesterday I put the
radiator on and used vice grips to hold the fender well on the
passenger side so I could have a mach up my engine compartment with
this I was able to find a pretty good spot to mount it on the
passengerside fender close to the radiator but my problem is that I
dont have everything hooked up so I dont know if anything will hit it
(lower radiator hose or radiator braces)
So if anyone could get a picture of looking straight down their engine
compartment passenger side right at the radiator so i could get a
better idea, that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
luke zsiga