[oletrucks] Washer?

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Washer?
From: Luke Zsiga <zigga50@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:16:21 -0600
Finally after 5 days of soaking in PB, a four foot crow bar, and a
slide hammer I got the darn bearings and seals out! But when the
bearings came out a washer wich was behind the bearing came out also
but the washer is all bent up. I hammered it flat but now it wont fit
back into the axle housing and when I got my new bearings they didnt
come with a new washer. Is this washer neccesarry? and if so would the
local auto parts store sell them? or could I get away with grinding
down the outside and inside of the washer to make it fit?

thanks for all the help

luke