[oletrucks] Need some help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Need some help
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:00:21 EDT
My two brothers and I all have Chevy trucks from the year in which we were
born.  My baby brother, a non list member, has a 58.  He purchased a  big back
window frame from a fellow list member last June.  He paid for the  frame as
well as shipping.  Here is the problem, the list member still has  not shipped
the frame.  He said he hurt his back and has not been able to  get the item
shipped.  He refuses to return the money and still says he  can't ship the
frame.  He still posts mail periodically.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to properly motivate a fellow
trucker to make good on his deal?  I would prefer to not mention any names  at
this
time but nothing we have done so far seems to work.

I have received lots of good information from fellow list members in the
past.  Even though this may be an unusual request, I am sure you folks can
come
up with some creative incentive plans.

As always, thanks for the help

Rick Kremer
54 5 window
in parts in PA

by the way, the third brother is driving his "Ghost Flames 50" and loving  it!