Re: [oletrucks] Need some help

To: KremerRAK@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need some help
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 02:39:31 EDT
Let's see, the guy had a '58, hurt his back, needed to sell, and needed
money, HEY, that sounds like me.... But it's not, mine is sitting some where in

Southern Missouri.
 I kind of agree with Mike. If we knew where the "seller" lives, then  maybe
we could get several list members in that area to go over and help him get
the frame shipped. Keep in contact with him, there must be some way to work it
out.

          Good Luck, Pat Hollister

                          (still truckless)
                                                              but  going to