RE: [oletrucks] 57 1/2 Ton.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 57 1/2 Ton.
From: "SCH (OldSub)" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:40:02 -0700
One of the best ways to find parts is to be seen driving your truck.

People will walk up to you in parking lots and ask if you'll haul away the
hulk they have in their yard.

The cleanest straightest sheet metal I have was a free for the taking truck
I paid $125 to have hauled home.  The truck itself was free.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com